ATTENTION PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTENTION PLEASE READ

Post  halfpipe5 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:35 pm

hey i am halfpipe5 i have been on for a long time the map when it was cracked and lots of poeple i finally found you guys again and want to help this server come back for proof my friend halfpipe4 was guardian and i was vip becomeing guide and remeber admin prod3gy admin microapple admin ENIGMA supermod thinkingfish guid twicex arich somthing rather that was supermod griffywood supermod and lots more please respond to this as i really enjoyed this server and even put in some donations to get this back up and running i have played this server for the last 6 map resets and before that when it was cracked 4 map resets so round about minecraft 1.5 and yeah i also remember ARCHITECT ukazami and the passcode what a nice day to build so thats more proof yours sincerely -halfpipe5 Smile

halfpipe5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BRING MICROKRAFT BACK!

Post  ryanxxx78 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 am

This was the first ever minecraft server I ever played, AND MY DARN FAVOURITE! We need to bring this server back! I simply can't bear it any longer! THIS SERVER NEEDS TO COME BACK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

ryanxxx78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top